Terms & Conditions
Draíocht Co. is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Use of this Website - Terms & Conditions
1. However Draíocht Co. makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information and to the maximum extent permitted by law hereby excludes and disclaims all terms, conditions and warranties express or implied statutory or otherwise, collateral or otherwise as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
2. In particular, the Site may not at all times include up to date information or may contain occasional errors or inaccuracies. Draíocht Co. endeavours to ensure that such deficiencies are minimised and as such, Draíocht Co. cannot be responsible for inaccuracies, errors, omissions or misleading information contained in the Site.
3. You should note that Draíocht Co. may close or terminate the Site or any part of the Site at any time without providing any notice and may also amend or correct any content on the Site without such notice.
4. No liability of whatsoever kind or nature shall attach to Draíocht Co. for any loss or damage including any consequential loss or damage arising from the inclusion or provision of any information or data or material contained in the Site or the use thereof or in any way arising in connection with the Site.
5. Without prejudice to any of the foregoing clauses no liability shall attach to Draíocht Co. for any information or material placed on or linked to the Site by any party without authorisation.
6. This Site has been developed and designed for access by residents of the Irish Republic. These terms and conditions shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Irish law.
7. Without prejudice to any of the foregoing clauses Draíocht Co. confirms for the avoidance of doubt that it has no liability in respect of the material or content of any other website which may be linked to the Site but is not under the control of Draíocht Co.
8. If the terms and conditions herein or any provision of any of the terms or conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable or void by virtue of any Court or other competent authority then such invalidity, voidness or unenforceable shall not affect the validity of any other term condition or provision thereof. In the event of any such finding the term found to be void, invalid or unenforceable shall be replaced by a term which is as nearly as possible achieves the same commercial objective as the original term but is within the law.
9. Due to the open nature of the site and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, Draíocht Co. does not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from the site unless otherwise expressly set out in the site.
10. All materials posted on the site are provided "as is" and without express warranties, implied or otherwise howsoever arising.
11. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to law, but without excluding anything that may not lawfully be excluded in the case of consumers, Draíocht Co. disclaims all warranties including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. All intellectual property rights owned by Draíocht Co. relating to content on this website are protected and remain the sole property of Draíocht Co.
13. Customers using the site shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the passwords used to gain access to the protected areas of the site are only given to nominated individuals within their organisations and that the passwords shall be kept confidential by those individuals and not passed on to other non-authorised individuals. Customers using the site shall be responsible for orders placed using the passwords assigned to their organisation. Draíocht Co. shall not be liable for any misuse of the customer's password.
14. Draíocht Co. reserves the right to limit or deny access to all or parts of this site without notice.
15. As a condition of your use of Draíocht Co. Web Site, you warrant to Draíocht Co. that you will not use the Draíocht Co. Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Draíocht Co. Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Draíocht Co. website.